Tuesday, March 20, 2007

chee is back!!!

muahahahaha.
i'm here to blog!!!
surprised??
hehe..sorry..been quite busy recently..
gonna be veri busy still..
got many assignments..projects..quiz..reports..
i'm gonna die from all these work..
so stress yet no motivation to study..
and exams comin real soon..
my stats quiz gt B-
one of the worst in class..
shit lor..and i'm lik 5 tutorials behind for stats..
and its veri difficult..
who can teach me??
i'm gonna die..

oh..den hols is comin soon??who can find me a job??
i need to work..
and oh yah..i juz passed my BTT mich.and my FTT is lik 11 may!!!
so long lor..gotta wait till den..
sianz..hope i can faster get lisence..hehe..
but no car lehs..

ook.
i shall update more another time..
meet up soon..
to study!!
haha..take care(:
*muacks

No comments: